Sunday, May 29, 2011

ILU

The sketch for this card was from Sweet Sunday Sketch #116.
The papers and ribbons are from the Scrappabilities set gifted by my dear brother (thanks bro for the wonderful set of papers, ribbons, stamps, flowers, stickles.... a scrapbook layout is still pending from me to you).. The sentiment tag is from Hero Arts.. love it.:)

















The flower shaped blings are from M's old dresses that I had saved:)..
I had entered this card for the below challenges:
Sweet Sunday Sketch #116.
Square card color challenge

As the blogger was not available during the challenge period, I had uploaded pics to the Splitcoaststampers gallery and linked to the challenge.
I am posting this today since I did not want hubby to grab a look before I give him the card on our anniversary:)

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable creation, thanks for sharing!
    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love the colour combo! :)

    ReplyDelete