Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Baby Boy!!

My dear friend Priya had given birth to a sweet little boy. Just minutes before leaving home to see her at the hospital, I made this little card for the little one....(sorry for the poorly shot pic)


















I stamped the stars on plain white cardstock to create a background.
The blue teddy with balloon is a digi image from mygrafico.

I am submitting this card for the below challenges:
Our very own Indian Craft Room Challenge #4
CAS card challenge at Lawnscaping Challenge #11

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love how you stamped those stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little bear! TFS =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, very sweet. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I definitely can relate to the pressure of making a card minutes before you have to give it away. Hehe! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete