Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Best Wishes!

I had not been able to craft for quite some time..either due to lack of mojo or due to work!..I fancy myself crafting in my thoughts, but when I sit down to put them on paper, there bursts my craft bubble!..am sure some of us would have faced this!..
Shruti's post gave me a wonderful boost and I heavily wanted to craft. Thank you Shruti for the love you have shared thro' these awards..
I created a simple embossed card which goes for the one layer challenge at Lawnscaping. I scored the cardstock to get the texture using my plastic knife as the bone folder:)..I also did some stitching to underline my sentiment..loved it!:)

                                                         

4 comments:

  1. What a bold, eye-catching card! Nice job! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is gorgeous! Love the red/black/white color combo and the stitching under the sentiment is fabulous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so b'ful priya... lovely clean and clear card... embossing idea is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Priya...Thank you for stopping by my blog and entering my blog candy. Good luck.

    Very cute card... Love that stamp.
    Happy Crafting

    ReplyDelete