Friday, April 24, 2015

Crochet Bag

Lately I have been into crocheting and totally enjoying it. It feels relaxing and the fact that I can add stitches as and when I get little chunks of time, either while watching TV or when the kids are playing their games makes it easy. I finished this bag early this month but got around to post it only now!

I enjoyed working on this bag and love how it turned out!

 I used Red Heart worsted weight yarn and three crochet hooks, sizes 4.25 mm (G) for few rows from the bottom and 3.75 mm (F) and 2.75 mm (C) as I worked my way up, so as to shape my bag. For the bag handle, I used size G.
My little girl is showing interest in crafty hobbies likes sewing, card making and even wanted to learn to crochet!! This totally makes my heart happy:)
If you are interested, you must check out BAG-O-DAY CROCHET & MORE for her awesome and clear crochet videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment