Tuesday, October 05, 2010

My PRECIOUS!!

This is my second scrapbook page. My first was a mini scrapbook album created by following the mini album tutorial by Fabulously Artsy. You can check out her site for more wonderful tutorials. I should remember to get some pictures of the mini album and share it here.

My daughter is the inspiration for this layout. The photos were taken when she was 8 months old. I have stitched the edges of the base cardstock to give a border. The pink patterned paper is from Rock Star stack by DCVW.

The heart frame was pencil drawn and handcut from PP (Floral Prints paper Stack, DCVW). I had got a Tim Holtz mask and I wanted to try it out and I loved the way the journal tag (jst a tag, not much of journaling though.:))) came out using the mask.

The sentiment is done using foam glitter alphabets, except for the "O" which is a button and reads "I love You" !!!. just love the button.. The rose on top of the letter "i" is handmade by cutting a spiral strip of paper and curling using a toothpick!!!.. got it from some tutorial on the net (I should remember to make note of these sites with wonderful tips as I come across!).

1 comment: