Friday, December 23, 2011

Pumpkin Mini!

It's been a real longg time since my last posting...hence finding it difficult even for a simple write up here!:)
I had been MIA from blogging, but I am happy to say that I had not been missing my crafts. I have been working on a few scrapbook mini albums (personal and as gifts)..yeah..mini albums are my current favorites!...

Christmas is around the weekend and here I am, sharing a Fall project (I know I am late .very late infact.lol.. but I am happy that I made it atleast!:)..)I had completed this project weeks ago, but cudn't get a chance (or time rather) to take pictures and post it here. I am so excited to share this and hope you like my work. I was inspired by the cute Pumpkin Fall mini here and this is my version below!

Handcut the album cover shape and leaves. I think some stitching would have enhanced the album cover..mm.learn as you make!:)

You can see some tags peeking behind the photos..for some journaling.
For the inner pages I used plain cardstock and created my own background from various stamps..The stamps are a mix of Hero arts, Lawn fawn and others. Attempted a quilled pumpkin here:)


These are the different tags I made for the album(I forgot to picture my tags earlier and this was a quick bad shot from my phone)

5 comments:

  1. Time does fly by! There never seems to be enough of it. Your pumpkin is wonderful.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely cute!! Amazing!! I love the pages and the tags are so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priya Fantastic Keep going put to use your creative ideas/art to make others happy.Ur work really pleasant to EYES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super like... oru pumpkin'ae pumpkin pannuthae.!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Priya, both the minis you have made are so awesome!! Love the love :) and love the pumpkin! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete