Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Smile Forever!

Happy Halloween!!! Hope everyone had great fun trick or treating today. I sure had a good time this year dressing up my little girl.. She dressed up as a devil at her school's fall festival and at a get-together at our friend's place. Today being Halloween, she was bored of being a devil again and wanted a different costume. She finally became a fairy butterfly and I loved dressing her up:))..



I have been wanting to do a layout for quite sometime and the fabulous sketch by Heather Landry at the October Challenge at Scraptastic Club this month inspired me to come up with one.

I combined this with the October pinterest challenge at  CreatingKeepsakes which was to include gold in your layout.  I was able to find the perfect pictures of my girl to scrapbook and am happy with how the layout had turned..

Below is my take on Heather's sketch and my entry for the pinterest challenge..


4 comments:

  1. Sweet creation. i love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work.... first time your blog love ur works ,am following u glad to follow me back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww your daughter is adorable! Love the layout! Can't wait to see more of your creations :)

    ReplyDelete